In 1945, fifteen churches joined together to purchase the property to operate a Christian camp and conference center. The original land area was about 25 acres and had a few cabins, a dining hall, a lodge and about 40 tents.
Since then, quite a bit has changed. All of the original buildings have been renovated or replaced, and we've added a full-size gymnasium with conference rooms and a Welcome Center that holds our office. We now are open year-round, hosting rentals and running multiple programs for youth, adults and youth workers.
We doubled the size of our property in 2004 when we purchased the 25 acres adjacent to the original property.
Even though we have grown in size and our buildings have changed, we remain committed to sharing the gospel and growing God's kingdom.